“These people have obviously been doing this for a long, long time!”
Whether we are collaborating with you on an intricate renovation or thinking through a basic remodel, our processes are generally the same. Over the years, we have streamlined all of the necessary steps so that every project turns out as expected with no surprises.
Here is a brief outline of our process:
1. Decide upon a general scope of work (e.g. convert a garage to an in-law apartment) and a budget.
2. Discuss all desired options.
3. Contract drawn up, and agreed to, in order to hire HHC.
4. HHC begins the design process, including choosing materials, involving you every step of the way.
5. Once the designs are approved, the construction begins, starting with acquiring all necessary permits.
6. Occasional questions may arise requiring a decision during construction.
7. Once completed, you proudly entertain to show off your new project and make sure that all your friends and neighbors call Houde Home Construction to discuss their next custom renovation ideas!